Medical Records from Providence St. Joseph Medical Center, Burbank
At Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, we make accessing your medical records as simple and efficient as possible.
To receive copies of medical records, a dated and signed authorization is required by the patient or legal representative. Before calling, please make sure you have the following information:
- Patient's full name (including any former name)
- Patient's date of birth
- Name and address of the patient or authorized representative to release
- Name and address of the person/entity receiving the information
- Specific information to be released (i.e., lab report)
- Purpose for which the information may be disclosed (continuing medical care, insurance, personal use, legal use, etc.)
501 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91505
920.0 miles away
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.