Patients and Visitors
Our Patient Guide has answers to many of your questions and can help you feel more comfortable about your hospitalization.
Important phone numbers
- Main hospital number: 310-832-3311
- Patient Engagement Center: 1-844-510-4325 (class registration, physician referral and community resource referrals)
Please read our current visitor policy for more information.
We recognize the important role visitors play in our patients’ recovery. However, we ask visitors to consider all patients' needs for adequate periods of rest and quiet. Care for the patient is our first priority and this may, at times, require suspension of visiting privileges.
Special guidelines for visiting Critical Care patients
- Visitors are limited to immediate family members, and no more than two at a time
- Visiting is allowed for five minutes out of an hour, 24 hours a day
- Visiting is not allowed 6:30 - 8 a.m. and 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- Children under 12 are not permitted in the Critical Care Center