When a neurological condition requires surgery, neurologists and neurosurgeons at the Hycy and Howard Hill Neuroscience Institute work with each other to provide compassionate and efficient surgical treatments in a comfortable and engaging environment.
Provided by multi-disciplinary teams of neurosurgeons, physicians, nurses and therapists, our care helps patients manage and treat neurological and spinal conditions that range from removing part of a vertebral disc to a brain tumor.
We use advanced operating rooms only available at few hospitals. These specialized rooms are equipped with powerful microscopes, surgical tools, implantable devices and computer systems that navigate the intricacies of the patient's spine and brain for accurate and effective procedures.
When surgery is required, our neurosurgeons perform:
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Spinal disc removal
- Brain tumor removal
- Spinal nerve decompression
- Spinal fusion of the neck and back
- Craniotomy for brain tumor removal
- Minimally invasive brain surgery
- Endoscopic brain surgery
- Pituitary surgery
- Trigeminal neuralgia surgery
- Spinal fluid shunting procedures