Offering comprehensive and compassionate gastroenterology care and services, the Endoscopy Center at St. Joseph Hospital provides state-of-the-art diagnosis, treatment and pain management for gastrointestinal disorders.
With a patient-centered approach to care, we make sure to treat the unique and sensitive needs of each patient and their loved ones, in body, mind and spirit.
At the Endoscopy Center, we strive to improve the standard of healthcare and quality of life for all patients. Our team of GI specialists are committed to meeting each patient's unique needs and providing treatments to restore both physical and mental wellness. Your team of specialists includes:
- Colorectal surgeons
- Endoscopy technicians
Using advanced techniques and a personalized approach to treatment, our team of GI experts offers procedures and therapies available at only a handful of medical centers in Southern California. These include:
- Ambulatory pH Study (Bravo)
- Biliary Stent Placement
- Colonic Stent Placement
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiogram Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic Variceal Ligation (Banding)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Motility Study
- Esophageal Stent Placement
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Radiofrequency Ablation Therapy (RFA)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Placement (PEG)
- Small Bowel Enteroscopy
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.