St. Joseph Hospital views every interaction with patients as an opportunity to serve in the tradition of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange. Here's a sampling of patient satisfaction survey comments:
- "The nurses, each one, including CNAs, were all very knowledgeable, courteous, compassionate, and attentive."
- "The admitting physician and staff neurologist were very caring and communicative."
- "My father, who had belonged to another medical group before, insisted on switching medical groups to St. Joseph's because of the excellent care and service he received. St. Joseph exemplifies it's mission and values, and every St. Joseph associate respects those values. SJO is an excellent hospital and my father and I experienced it first-hand. I am very grateful."
- "Great staff and techs. They helped me a lot with my pacemaker. Thank you all."
- "The nurse aids were wonderful...The room was very nice."
- "Doctors were very good too. Thank you!"
- "All the nurses were excellent. I can't imagine getting better care anywhere else!"
- "I would like to thank all your nursing staff that cared for me. They were awesome! May God continue to bless St. Joseph Hospital with wonderful staff, and may the staff also be blessed. Lord knows I was blessed with caring providers/ nurses during my time at the hospital."
- "I quite honestly didn't know what to expect of St. Joseph's Hospital, and I'm happy to report that of all the hospitals I've experienced in California, Saint Joseph's is by far the highest rated in my book, hands down. The Staff, the Nurses and the Doctors all treated me with care and compassion. Each one was very easy to speak to, ask questions of, and everyone I dealt with had time for me. They were wonderful to me and also to my family. One of the neatest aspects of my stay was that my husband Jason was able to sleep in a bed in the same room as I- I couldn't believe it! That was so nice and thoughtful! They really treated us as though we were royalty. Another very nice aspect was that the Doctors and Nurses involved both myself and my Husband 100% of the way, they listened to our countless questions and gave us thoughtful answers, and we both felt very comfortable with my stay and with the quality of care I received. Everything from my admission to my surgery to my release - went smooth as can be. I've been singing the praises of Saint Joseph's Hospital ever since I was released. It's very good to know that there is a high quality hospital within this community, and believe me if ever I'm to be hospitalized again or if my family or friends fall ill and need hospitalization, Saint Joseph's Hospital is the destination. Thank you so much!
- "There were really wonderful, understanding nurses. The nurses tried to be as helpful as they could be, very caring and very compassionate."
- "I am completely satisfied with the overall appearance, staff, medical dr., nursing staff and accommodations."
- "Both of us found the staff to be most welcoming and approachable in creating a comfortable environment for an anticipated uncomfortable' procedure. The staff, from the front desk to the nurses, made the visit most enjoyable by putting us at ease about any questions and concerns that we may have had. The nurse was particularly warm and informative in establishing a rapport with us while waiting for the procedure. Again, we would like to thank all the staff who are so very able to make a hospital visit feel far from a clinical experience."
- "Nurse was so kind and very informative also caring. Made the whole process a relaxing time."
- "The whole medical staff performing the procedure were outstanding."
- "I wish I could remember the nursing team's names, but cannot. They provided me the best service and attention I could have expected at St Joe's. This will be my hospital of choice and is top notch! Bar None!!!"
- "Nursing staff was extremely helpful and friendly, I felt very comfortable and received very professional and loving attention. Thank you (staff) and of course the anesthesiologist and the doctor."
- "Do not remember the names but the entire staff was wonderful. They made me feel pampered."
- "This staff is the most loving and caring group to each other, to their patients and to me. I honestly mean this. It is always a joy to be with them."
- "St. Joseph has been my hospital of choice for almost 25 years. Even though there are several quality hospitals that are closer to where I live, I come to St. Joseph because the quality of the physicians I've had is exceptional. Unfortunately I know too many, but I'm grateful to them all. Over time we get to know the primary doctors, but during this last surgery there were also a couple of people that were just there for that particular surgery and were absolutely great."
- "On my behalf I am completely grateful for all the attention I receive. I do not doubt you have totally professional Doctors, very assertive and your nurses very serviceable. I am very grateful for your returning me without complications to my health. Thank you to all the personnel that forms part of the hospital St. Joseph."
- "I want to write to and give my appreciation for your staff member who worked the Family Surgery Waiting room desk. She is excellent. My mother was having surgery during this time and I waited in your Family Surgery Waiting Room. I watched your staff member keep herself organized with the different families in the waiting room, keeping track of information and relaying information as she received it from the ORs. She maintained composure, compassion, and her organized nature to keep families informed, even as the waiting room was becoming very crowded with families. I know how important it is for the family to feel that sense of security that their family member is receiving quality care and to feel assured that any new information will be relayed to them during their loved one's surgery. I observed your staff person doing a wonderful job of providing this level of comfort and security for your St. Joseph families."
- "Thank you for taking great care of my dear mother. She told me to tell you that she was very happy with the care given at St. Joseph Hospital."
- "The doctors + nurses were exceptionally great especially the doctors assistant."
- "I had very good nurses & the aids were fabulous.
- "Your hospital is number one and I would not hesitate to recommend to family or friends. Keep up the great work you people are doing. Thanks again and God Bless."
- "All treatment and personnel were great. Felt service was the best. Ordering the food was great. All personnel were pleasant and helpful. Positive experience!"
- "St. Joseph is a good hospital the service is spectacular. Thanks for everything."
- "My mother's care could not have been better. Excellent care, immediate tests scheduled when needed. Because of the care and attention my mother received, that's why she's still with us today!"
- "I wish to thank everyone at St. Joseph's Hospital for an extremely job well done. Thank you so much!"
- "My daughter got excellent care. I was with her 24-7 and everyone was so nice - St. Joe's is an excellent hospital the room and nurses etc. were excellent. Could not have been better."