Providence Medical Institute - South Bay Heart and Vascular Center
Fri: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
At Providence Medical Institute (PMI), our board-certified cardiologists provide leading expertise in evaluating and managing patients with heart disease. We provide care for all types of cardiovascular conditions, including coronary artery disease, heart valve disorders, heart failure, arrhythmia, hypertension, peripheral vascular disease, congenital heart disease and aortic aneurysms.
Your heart health is important to us, and we empower you to take control of your life by visiting one our award-winning specialists. We are experts in cardiovascular treatments such as:
- Age-Balloon angioplasty
- Surgical coronary bypass
- Aneurysm repair
- Implantation of arterial stents
- Heart attack treatment, recovery and prevention
- Cardiovascular diagnostics and procedures
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
- Atrial fibrillation
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Watchman implant