St. Joseph Hospital Orange
Why Choose St. Joseph Hospital?
- The first hospital in Orange County to perform artificial hip replacement, knee replacement and elbow replacement surgeries.
- Our care is driven by our values of compassion, dignity, justice, excellence and integrity.
- Named one of the Best Regional Hospitals in the Los Angeles/Orange County Metropolitan Area by U.S. News & World Report for the fifth consecutive year, with high performing ratings in hip replacement and knee replacement.
- One of the first hospitals in Orange County to offer Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Technology for total knee, partial knee and total hip replacement procedures.
Through holistic and empathetic care, St. Joseph Hospital’s orthopedic services offers comprehensive orthopedic care for patients.
Ranked as one of the nation’s High Performing Hospitals in Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report, St. Joseph Hospital continues to be a leader in orthopedic services, offering optimal treatments in a comfortable and enriching environment.
At St. Joseph Hospital, we work to care for each patient in body, mind and spirit. Equipped with a holistic approach to care, a depth of orthopedic knowledge and the most advanced facilities, we’re pleased to offer a nursing unit specially designed for orthopedic patients. The facility offers:
- Private rooms
- Couch beds for visitors’ overnight stays
- TV with on demand movies
- Internet, email and wireless communication access
- Play areas for visiting children
- Healing Garden for meditation and wellness
As one of the first hospitals in Orange County to offer MAKO Robotic Arm-Assisted Technology, our orthopedic surgeons have the ability to perform robotic-arm assisted surgery with consistent, reproducible surgical precision for total hip, total knee and partial knee replacement procedures.
Learn more about MAKO technology
Our multidisciplinary team of orthopedic doctors, surgeons and physical therapists are experienced in helping you restore optimal function in your bones and muscles. Together, they are able to provide focused treatments and improve your overall quality of life.
The core team includes:
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Foot and Ankle Specialists
- Joint Specialists
- Neurological Surgeons
- Spine Specialists
- Registered Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Case Managers