The staff at Community Wellness are here to help you make informed decisions about your health when it comes to weight management.
Prevent T2 is a year-long program that provides education, encouragement and the tools necessary to help individuals lose weight and reach their healthy lifestyle goals. The main goal of the program is for participants to lose 7% of their body weight by:
- Tracking food intake and staying within a calorie and fat goal, each day
- Tracking physical activity with a goal of 150 minutes per week
- Privately weighing in each class session
Meet 1-on-1 with a registered dietitian to address a wide variety of nutrition or lifestyle related concerns. Our dietitian will work with you to create a customized nutrition plan to meet your individual needs. Topics may include:
- Weight loss
- Digestive health (irritable bowel syndrome, celiac disease, reflux, etc.)
- Vegetarian or plant-based nutrition
- Nutrition for exercise and building muscle
- And more!
Meet 1-on-1 with an exercise physiologist or certified health coach to discuss your physical activity goals and create a personalized activity plan. This three-week coaching series consists of an initial 30-minute appointment followed by two 20-minute follow-up appointments.
The InBody 570 machine gives you a complete picture of your body composition using bioelectrical impedance. It measures the following with up to 99% accuracy:
- Lean body mass
- Body fat mass
- Segmental analysis: measures each arm and leg as well as trunk independently
- Basal metabolic rate
- Visceral fat score