Providence Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - North Spokane
At Providence Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - North Spokane, our goal is to keep you engaged in your active lifestyle, develop strategies to avoid injuries and improve your overall performance.
While using assessment results, we work closely with patients, listening and understanding their concerns to foster a team approach in providing non-operative orthopedic care. Our providers collaborate with Providence Medical Group orthopedic surgeons, radiologists, and athletic trainers to provide optimal problem focused care. And we use the newest technology, so you can resume your active lifestyle in a fraction of the time.
Conditions treated include:
- Bone, joint or muscle pain or injuries
- Diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal injuries
- Chronic/overuse injuries
- Tendinitis and tendinosis
- Sprains and strains
- Sports clearance
- Sports cardiology (routine EKG and post COVID evaluations)
- Peripheral nerve impingement syndromes
- Plantar fasciitis
- Female athlete Triad/RED-S Syndrome
We offer a wider variety of services and treatments, including:
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Injections for pain and inflammation
- Exercise prescription and counseling
- Counseling for exercising with chronic conditions
- Pre-participation physicals
- Concussion management for sports related injuries
- Stress fracture management
Conveniently located on the Holy Family campus in north Spokane, the Providence Orthopedics & Sports Medicine team looks forward to seeing you. This location offers easy access to free parking.
For your first visit, please print the following forms, fill them out and bring them with you.
Now more than ever, we have necessary safety measures in place and follow strict protocols to keep you safe while visiting our team of care providers.