Caring with Compassion in Northern California
Providence in Northern California is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, physicians, clinics, home health services, and affiliated health services. We strive to give those we serve exceptional, compassionate health care that provides peace of mind.
Quality Health Care for All
Hospitals in Northern California
Providence hospitals across Northern California are routinely recognized for excellence.
- Providence Redwood Memorial Hospital, Fortuna, CA
- Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Santa Rosa, CA
- Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka, Eureka, CA
- Providence Queen of the Valley Medical Center, Napa, CA
- Healdsburg Hospital, Healdsburg, CA
- Petaluma Valley Hospital, Petaluma, CA
At the core of each of our medical groups is dedication to personalized, compassionate, comprehensive health care. We strive to meet the needs of the communities we serve, providing care when you need it, where you need it, and with specialized expertise.
With robust networks, access to our award-winning hospitals and participation in most insurance plans, our medical groups provide the flexibility and high-quality care you would expect from your health care provider of choice. Learn more about our medical groups.