Caring with Compassion in Southern California
Providence in Southern California is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, physicians, clinics, home health services, and affiliated health services. We strive to give those we serve exceptional, compassionate health care that provides peace of mind.
Quality Health Care for All
Hospitals in Southern California
Providence hospitals across Southern California are routinely recognized for excellence.
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center, Tarzana, CA
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Mission Hills, CA
- Providence Little Company of Mary, San Pedro, CA
- Providence Little Company of Mary, Torrance, CA
- Providence Mission Hospital, Laguna Beach, CA
- Providence Mission Hospital, Mission Viejo, CA
- Providence Saint John’s Health Center, Santa Monica, CA
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Burbank, CA
- Providence St. Joseph Hospital, Orange, CA
- Providence St. Jude Medical Center, Fullerton, CA
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center, Apple Valley, CA
At the core of each of our medical groups is dedication to personalized, compassionate, comprehensive health care. We strive to meet the needs of the communities we serve, providing care when you need it, where you need it, and with specialized expertise.
With robust networks, access to our award-winning hospitals and participation in most insurance plans, our medical groups provide the flexibility and high-quality care you would expect from your health care provider of choice. Learn more about our medical groups.