Community Wellness Center - Van Nuys
The Providence Community Wellness Center in Van Nuys is centrally located in the San Fernando Valley, serving Van Nuys, Panorama City, North Hills and adjoining communities. The Wellness Center in Van Nuys is committed to providing adults and families with the tools, services and resources to meet identified social, mental and health needs, bringing services and programs focusing on physical, spiritual, emotional and mental well-being to all in need.
Our Providence vision of “health for a better world” is accomplished through collaborations, partnerships and linkages with various community partners- ranging from community organizations, schools, faith-based institutions and medical centers. These relationships allow us to provide families with the tools and resources necessary for creating healthier and stronger lives.
Connect with us!
We are here to serve you with a variety of FREE services and programs to promote and reinforce healthy lifestyles, habits, and positive change through:
- Exercise & Fitness (Zumba, low impact exercise groups and walking groups)
- Medi-Cal, Covered California, & Cal-Fresh application assistance
- Health promotion and wellness education (nutrition, mental health, senior health topics)
- Disease management workshops (including evidence-based chronic disease)
- Diabetes prevention program
- Support groups
- Referrals to local services