Expert Advice and Care
Our pulmonary medicine services provide expert advice and care for patients with a wide range of lung disorders by offering advanced procedures for diagnosis and treatment while treating all phases of a patient’s life affected by illness.
Our mission is to provide a humanistic approach to the care of our patients with lung complications. We strive to achieve this by improving the applications of the latest technologies, treatments, and procedures; increasing patient and caregiver knowledge through education and research; and addressing the impact of disease on a patient’s life.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer evaluation
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Sarcoidosis and other chronic diffuse interstitial lung diseases
- Pulmonary embolic disease
- Adult cystic fibrosis
- Occupational lung diseases
- Pleural diseases
- Tuberculosis and other chronic pulmonary infections