Excellence is one of the five foundational values of our organization. We expect accountability for excellence in performance and for adherence to professional and organizational standards. Many of the rigorous standards we abide by were created by our health care system. Additional standards are required by county, state and national organizations.
When seeking information about quality health care or patient satisfaction scores at a medical center, it is important that you find reliable, objective information which will help you make an informed decision. We are accredited by The Joint Commission and our hospital hold the following distinctions for various services:
- Orthopedics: Named a US News & World Report High Performer for Knee and Hip Replacement in 2019
- Maternity: Named on the California Health and Human Services Agency’s Maternity Honor Roll and Patient Safety Honor Roll in 2019
Our employees are the most valuable assets in assuring the provision of the highest quality health care, and they, together with our volunteers, donors, and community partners help us continue to fulfill our vision.
We are pleased to share our extraordinary ministry with you as well as the unique community programs that go beyond traditional hospital services - including our Community Resource Centers in Blue Lake, Eureka, Loleta, Rio Dell and Willow Creek.
- Roberta Luskin-Hawk, MD, Chief Executive
- Travis Sewalls, MD, Chief Medical Officer
- Dan Kelly, Chief Nursing Officer
This crisis care guideline and applicable practices are subject to change due to evolving regulations, guidance, and recommendations from local, state and federal agencies.