Excellence is one of the five foundational values of our organization. We expect accountability for excellence in performance and for adherence to professional and organizational standards. Many of the rigorous standards we abide by were created by our health care system. Additional standards are required by county, state and national organizations.
Our employees are the most valuable assets in assuring the provision of the highest quality health care. They, together with our volunteers, donors and community partners, help us continue to fulfill our vision.
We are pleased to share our extraordinary ministry with you as well as the unique community programs that go beyond traditional hospital services - including our Community Resource Centers in Blue Lake, Eureka, Loleta, Rio Dell and Willow Creek.
Interim Chief Medical Officer
Ranjit Hundal, MD
Chief Nursing Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Human Resources Officer
This crisis care guideline and applicable practices are subject to change due to evolving regulations, guidance, and recommendations from local, state and federal agencies.
When seeking information about quality health care or patient satisfaction scores at a medical center, it is important that you find reliable, objective information which will help you make an informed decision. We are accredited by The Joint Commission and our hospital holds the following distinctions for various services.
- Named a Healthgrades Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Sepsis in 2022
- Named a US News & World Report High Performer for Knee and Hip Replacement in 2019
- A U.S. News & World Report High Performer for Pneumonia, 2022-2023
- Named a US News & World Report High Performer for Pneumonia in 2020
- Named to the California Health and Human Services Agency Patient Safety Honor Roll in 2019