Providence ElderPlace – nationally recognized for providing comprehensive services to older adults with health concerns – operates Irvington Village, a 104-unit affordable assisted-living facility in Northeast Portland. Irvington Village is a key resource for senior affordable living and Medicaid-funded services for the Northeast Portland community.
Providence ElderPlace operates three supported-housing facilities in the Portland area, in the Cully and Glendoveer neighborhoods in addition to Irvington Village. Each facility is licensed by the state and staffed by ElderPlace employees dedicated to providing dignified care in a compassionate environment.
ElderPlace-supported housing features:
- Private rooms with private baths
- Private patios with sliding glass door
- In-room emergency call system
- Dining services
- Adult day services and meals
- Recreational and therapeutic activities
- Transportation to off-site medical appointments and ElderPlace events
- Close access to shopping and public transportation
- Pet friendliness
- Providence ElderPlace is a nationally recognized Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). Learn more about the Providence ElderPlace care model here.
Irvington Village residents who qualify have the option of joining ElderPlace. However, even if they choose not to enroll, they can continue to live and receive care at Irvington Village.
ElderPlace members who live at Irvington Village can receive their medical and other services on the Irvington Village campus.
- ElderPlace Brochure Housing
- ElderPlace Brochure Chinese
- ElderPlace Brochure English
- ElderPlace Brochure Russian
- ElderPlace Brochure Spanish
- ElderPlace Brochure Vietnamese
- ElderPlace Formulary
- ElderPlace In-home Services Insert
- ElderPlace List of Sites Insert
- ElderPlace North Coast Insert
- ElderPlace Fall Prevention Tips
- ElderPlace Participant Information
- PACE CMS Quick Facts