Our team at Providence Occupational Medicine – Newberg partners with companies in Northwest Oregon to provide safe, healthy work environments. Whether you need a driver exam, physical or vaccination, we’re here to support you and best practice health standards for your specific industry. People are your greatest asset, and we want to help them prevent work injuries and stay healthy.
Our team includes:
- An occupational medicine board certified medical director
- Medical doctors and advanced nurse practitioners specializing in occupational and environmental medicine
- Registered nurses
- Certified medical assistants and technicians
Our specialized medical team offers a full range of services at the clinic or your worksite:
- Audiometric testing
- Biologic monitoring
- Carpal tunnel testing
- Disease prevention
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Evaluation, treatment and case management for work-related injuries
- Driver exam
- Employment exam and wellness exam
- Medical surveillance exam
- Police exam and firefighter exam
- Pre-employment and basic health physicals
- Respirator clearance
- Government-mandated screening
- Pre-employment screening
- Transportation and railroad safety screening
If you’re planning to visit us, we ask that you bring a valid photo ID to your appointment. Please also bring the following if you are visiting for any of these reasons:
- Work injury: Bring your worker’s compensation insurance information.
- Exam: Wear loose, comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes. Bring a list of current medications and know why you take them.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams: Review the DOT screening medical condition recommendations before your visit.
To schedule an appointment, give us a call, email us, or complete the online scheduling survey. We also accept walk-ins. Employers can sign up for the Employer Portal to access other information, such as consent forms.
If you have questions, please call us at 503-215-2890 or email the following based on your needs: