Ongoing pain in your joints can limit your quality of life. At Providence, our team of highly experienced joint-care experts will help you find your best path forward.
Call 844-943-1070 to request an appointment with an orthopedic specialist.
Providence Seaside Orthopedics
Providence Seaside Orthopedics
As we enjoy longer, more active lives, a lifetime of activity takes its toll and sometimes leads to problems with joints, muscles and nerves. Providence Orthopedic Institute is dedicated to keeping people healthy and active. Education is integral to our success. By offering programs that teach proper strength building, flexibility, conditioning, endurance and training techniques, we help minimize the risk of injury.
Providence Orthopedic Institute offers a comprehensive orthopedic care continuum, carefully integrated through our team of expert health care providers, including:
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Case managers
Our goal is to return our patients to normal function and daily activities as quickly and safely as possible.
Our progressive team approach to prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries, fractures and pain is supported by developing individualized treatment plans with each patient. Combining extensive clinical expertise with the latest technology enables our patients receive excellent care delivered with compassion.
- Arthritis care: Providence Arthritis Center seeks to help you gain or maintain an independent lifestyle and better understand the disease. We bring comprehensive rheumatology services together to provide consistent, personalized care from medical evaluations to therapy and education. Providence Arthritis Center is located on the Providence Portland and Providence Willamette Falls medical center campuses.
- Fracture care: Providence Fracture Care has a dedicated multidisciplinary team that cares for and surgically repairs acute fractures for patients of all ages. We offer expertise in fractures of the hip, arm, leg, hand, foot and ankle.
- Joint replacement: Joint pain can put you on the sidelines of everyday life. Knee pain may be keeping you from your daily walk. Maybe shoulder pain is keeping you from playing catch with your favorite future hall-of-famer or lifting a bag of groceries. Or, perhaps hip pain is just making it tough to do everyday chores like laundry or yardwork. But, it doesn’t have to be that way. The orthopedic doctors and surgeons at Providence Orthopedic Institute are here to get you moving again.
- Rehabilitation services: Providence provides therapy services in both the hospital and outpatient clinical settings to help guide patients through their journey of recovery. We promote independence in the rehabilitation process and place a strong emphasis on supporting our patients to successfully improve their physical function and outcomes.
- Physiatry services: At Providence, our physiatrists' goal is to make patients feel better and be able to live well by restoring function that's been lost due to injury, illness or a disabling condition. We provide non-surgical treatment options for both acute and chronic musculoskeletal issues, as well as comprehensive rehabilitation strategies for patients who have suffered debilitating injuries.
- Sports medicine: Whether you’re starting out in sports, competing at a high level or committed to remaining active, Providence Sports Medicine offers a full range of services in the Portland, Hood River and southern Oregon areas to nurture and extend your athletic journey. Common types of sports medicine surgeries include:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repair
- Shoulder rotator cuff repair
- Wrist and ankle tendon repair
- Achilles tendon repair
- Meniscal tears in the knee or hip
Depending on your needs, we provide diagnostic and treatment solutions for the following:
- ACL, MCL, PCL reconstruction and repairs
- Bone and soft tissue tumors
- Casting, splinting and bracing
- Diagnostic imaging
- Emergency and trauma services
- Foot and ankle sprains and breaks
- Hand, wrist, finger and carpal tunnel treatment
- Joint replacement and reconstruction
- Minimally-invasive surgical repair/replacement
- Overuse injuries such as rotator cuff, shin splints, and stress fractures
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Shoulder replacement and repairs
- Sprains, strains and fracture services
- Sports injury (pre-participation and return-to-play assessments)
Providence Orthopedic Institute of Oregon
We're Transforming Orthopedic Care
The Providence Orthopedic Health Institute offers leading joint care and treatment in Oregon. We are committed to making a positive difference in every life we touch. Our patients are at the center of everything we do.
Get Care from the Providence Orthopedic Institute of Oregon
We value our network of referring physicians and make every effort to partner with providers and tailor treatment for each patient. Learn more about provider resources.