Roy and Patricia Disney Family Cancer Center
Dedicated to healing the mind, body and spirit, the Roy and Patricia Disney Family Cancer Center offers cancer patients and their loved ones a medical home for every stage of cancer diagnosis, treatment and survivorship in one building.
From the moment patients move beyond the lobby, they are able to personalize their experience as rooms are customized to their personal temperature, lighting and sound preferences.
Our goal is to ease your way during this journey with leading-edge technology to treat cancer in multiple forms and compassionate and patient-centered care.
Our full spectrum of oncology care includes:
- Genetic testing and services
- Medical treatment
- Surgical treatment
- Support services such as a Personal Appearance Center, therapeutic groups and activities
With an emphasis on you dignity and comfort, our center offers optimal treatment programs for your or a loved one’s cancer needs.
The Breast Health Center at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center offers the most advanced breast cancer treatment techniques. Dedicated to healing the mind, body and spirit, we provide cancer patients and their loved ones with a medical home for every stage of breast cancer diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship in one building.
Our state-of-the-art Radiation Oncology Department is fully equipped with the latest equipment for simulation, brachytherapy and external beam radiation therapies such as:
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
Our Integrative Medicine Program offers complementary therapies proven to be effective when used with conventional treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. These integrative therapies include:
- Yoga, Tai Chi and Qigong
- Herbal supplements
The center’s comprehensive cancer treatments also include a full range of clinical services such as:
- Genetics testing
- Access to the latest clinical trials
- Pain management
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Spiritual care
Our cancer center also provides formalized family support programs designed to meet the needs of patients and their families at various points during their journey, including before, during and after treatment. These programs include:
- Stress Reduction Group
- A community environment to learn stress reduction techniques
- Patient Support Group
- A safe and supportive environment where patients can connect with others experiencing similar issues
- Guided Imagery Sessions
- Open to everyone, these sessions teach various approaches toward healing and stress reduction
- Caregiver Support Group
- Led by spiritual care chaplains, this group meets weekly to provide support to those who provide care to a loved one
- Psychological counseling