Roy and Patricia Disney Family Cancer Center
What does it take to #FINISHCANCER?
It takes everyone.
Cancer doesn’t care where you live or what you drive. It doesn’t consider titles or ambitions, age or ancestry. That’s why we forged a united front against cancer in Southern California.
We’re fighting for the health of your families and communities with innovative cancer research, clinical trials and integrative care.
We’re a stronger force against cancer together. Join us.
Our goal is to provide you with compassionate care every step of your cancer journey.
Please call us or fill out this online form to request an appointment with our expert care team.
Dedicated to healing the mind, body and spirit, the Roy and Patricia Disney Family Cancer Center offers cancer patients and their loved ones a medical home for every stage of cancer diagnosis, treatment and survivorship in one building.
From the moment patients move beyond the lobby, they are able to personalize their experience as rooms are customized to their personal temperature, lighting and sound preferences.
Our goal is to ease your way during this journey with leading-edge technology to treat cancer in multiple forms and compassionate and patient-centered care.
Our full spectrum of oncology care includes:
- Genetic testing and services
- Medical treatment
- Surgical treatment
- Support services such as a Personal Appearance Center, therapeutic groups and activities
With an emphasis on you dignity and comfort, our center offers optimal treatment programs for your or a loved one’s cancer needs.
Our state-of-the-art Radiation Oncology Department is fully equipped with the latest equipment for simulation, brachytherapy and external beam radiation therapies such as:
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
Our Integrative Medicine Program offers complementary therapies proven to be effective when used with conventional treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. These integrative therapies include:
- Yoga, Tai Chi and Qigong
- Herbal supplements
The center’s comprehensive cancer treatments also include a full range of clinical services such as:
- Genetics testing
- Access to the latest clinical trials
- Pain management
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Spiritual care
Our cancer center also provides formalized family support programs designed to meet the needs of patients and their families at various points during their journey, including before, during and after treatment. These programs include:
- Stress Reduction Group
- A community environment to learn stress reduction techniques
- Patient Support Group
- A safe and supportive environment where patients can connect with others experiencing similar issues
- Guided Imagery Sessions
- Open to everyone, these sessions teach various approaches toward healing and stress reduction
- Caregiver Support Group
- Led by spiritual care chaplains, this group meets weekly to provide support to those who provide care to a loved one
- Psychological counseling