Thank you for your interest in Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. Call 911 if you have a life-threatening emergency.
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
501 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91505
Main Hospital Phone
General hours of operation are weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Providence Saint Joseph Hospital Operator: 818-843-5111
- Admitting: 818-847-3404
- Billing: 866-747-2455
- Outpatient Registration: 818-847-4988
- Pre Admission: 818-847-3408
- Audiology & Speech Pathology: 818-847-4334
- Cafeteria: 818-847-3502
- Case Management: 818-847-3600
- Community Health: 818-847-3351
- Diabetes Counseling Service: 818-847-3277
- Gift Gallery: 818-847-3400
- Information Desk: 818-847-3502
- Emergency Department: 818-847-4010
- Financial Counseling: 818-847-3416
- Home Health: 818-953-4451
- Medical Records: 818-847-3801
- Nursing Administration: 818-847-4777
- Nutrition Service: 818-847-3470
- Pastoral/Spiritual Care: 818-847-4606
- Patient Education Programs: 818-847-4143
- Patient Information: 818-847-3502
- Patient Relations: 818-847-4611
- Pharmacy: 818-847-3777
- Physician Referral: 818-847-3472
- Radiology: 818-847-3440
- Rehabilitation Services: 818-847-4370
- Safety and Security: 818-847-4646
- Social Services: 818-847-4798
- Support Groups: 888-432-5464
Share your story of a Providence experience
Patients, family members, Providence employees and community members are invited to share their experience with Providence. Stories may be featured on our website or social media sites. We want to hear from you.
Patient care and safety
We know you come to Providence because you trust the care we provide. We want you to know our mission for your good health and safety is a top priority. Joint Commission standards deal with organizational quality of care issues and patient safety and the safety of the environment in which care is provided. Any individual believing that he or she has concerns regarding patient safety or quality of care concerns at Providence Health & Services that the hospital has not addressed appropriately may contact The Joint Commission.
If your issue remains unresolved, you have the right to:
- Contact The Joint Commission Office of Quality Monitoring at 800-994-6610 or e-mail The Joint Commission
- Contact the California State Department of Health at 916-558-1784
When submitting a complaint to the Joint Commission about an accredited organization, you may either provide your name and contact information or submit your complaint anonymously. Providing your name and contact information enables the Joint Commission to inform you about the actions taken in response to your complaint, and also to contact you should additional information be needed. It is the Joint Commission's policy to treat your name as confidential information and not to disclose it to any other party. However, it may be necessary to share the complaint with Providence Health & Services in the course of a complaint investigation.
Joint Commission policy forbids an accredited organization from taking retaliatory actions against employees for having reported a patient safety or quality of care concern to the Joint Commission.
Please note: The Joint Commission does not address individual billing issues and payment disputes. It also does not have jurisdiction in labor relations issues or the individual clinical management of a patient.