- Our care is driven by our values of compassion, dignity, justice, excellence and integrity.
- Recognized by the Women's Choice Award® as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.
- Named one of the Best Regional Hospitals in the Los Angeles/Orange County Metropolitan Area by U.S. News & World Report for the fifth consecutive year.
- Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) for providing the highest level of quality breast care.
- Received five Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best Hospitals for Bariatric Surgery, Cancer Care, Obstetrics, Breast Care and Stroke Care.
At St. Joseph Hospital, our experts offer optimal care for women in all stages of their lives, from early adulthood to maternity and throughout their senior years. Our goal is to empower women to make informed decisions about their health care and the options available to them. By providing the latest in preventive services, diagnostic screening and minimally invasive treatment, we offer a whole-person approach to care to help ensure body, mind and spirit wellness.
St. Joseph Hospital meets the unique health needs of women, in every phase of their lives. Our comprehensive care for women spans preservation of wellness, prevention of disease, effective management of conditions and interventional therapies.
We offer the following women's services:
Whether you are experiencing a high-risk pregnancy, need to know your risk for breast cancer or are living with urinary incontinence, our talented nurses, doctors and staff are here to help you navigate your health care needs. Our 1,000-member medical staff, comprised of physicians from St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group and St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians, are leading experts in their fields and collaborate with our care teams to offer patients a comprehensive approach across specialties including:
- Female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery
- Breast surgery
- General surgery