If you have an accident or your health takes a sudden turn for the worse, you need immediate care you can count on. Trust your instincts and call 911 or visit our emergency department.
When you’re caught off guard with an injury or illness, you’re likely to feel scared, worried and unsure what to do next. We provide around-the-clock emergency care any time you need us.
When you arrive at our emergency department, you’ll be quickly checked and evaluated by one of our caring registered nurses and taken into the emergency department as quickly as possible. Once you’re in our treatment area, a doctor will see you and order laboratory, X-ray or other exams if needed. Our expert team will review your test results and advise the best course of treatment for you.
At Providence, we know that emergencies that involve your children are particularly terrifying. Our emergency department includes doctors who specialized in pediatric emergency care to provide immediate treatment and comfort to your child.
An emergency situation can be terrifying, especially when every second counts.
Emergency conditions we treat include:
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Changes in vision
- Confusion or changes in mental status
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Difficulty speaking
- Fainting, sudden dizziness or weakness
- Heart attack or severe chest pain
- Loss of consciousness
- Medically necessary detoxification
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Severe or unusual abdominal pain
- Stroke, sudden paralysis or slurred speech
- Sudden or severe pain
- Suicidal thoughts or feelings