Cardiology Associates - Centralia
At Providence Cardiology Associates-Centralia, we provide most services you need for heart and vascular care, so you don’t have to travel elsewhere. We have the technical expertise to ensure you get the best treatment near your home.
Whether you’re coming in for a first-time visit, preventive care or a cardiac emergency, we provide state-of-the-art evaluation and treatment and support you can count on.
At Providence, we’re big believers in prevention, too. Helping you manage conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol that put you at risk for heart and vascular problems is an important part of our work.
We treat all types of heart and vascular conditions. These include:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Abnormal heart valves
- Congenital heart defects
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart arrhythmias
- Heart failure
- Heart muscle disease
- Peripheral artery disease
At Providence, we’re big believers in prevention. Helping you manage conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol that put you at risk for heart and vascular problems is an important part of our work. We offer a full range of services for heart and vascular disease, from diagnosis through treatment.
- Arrhythmia management
- Implantable arrhythmia control device
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation
- Cardiac imaging
- Cardiac catheterization
- Nuclear stress test
- Transesophageal echo
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Carotid ultrasonography
- Closure of congenital holes in the heart
- Complex blood pressure management
- Complex cholesterol management
- Congenital heart surgery
- Evaluation and treatment of heart failure and cardiomyopathies
- Evaluation and treatment of valvular heart disease
- Fetal cardiac evaluation and consultation
- Holter and event monitoring
- Interventional cardiology
- Medical cardiology
- Minimally invasive aneurysm repair
- Minimally invasive valve treatment
- Nuclear cardiology
- Opening of chronically occluded arteries
- Pacemaker and AICD evaluation
- Peripheral vascular evaluation
- Prevention and lifestyle modification
- Risk assessment
- Stress testing
- Structural heart disease treatment
Clinical cardiologists focus on the prevention, diagnosis and medical management of heart disease. When necessary, they work with other specialists to ensure you receive the best treatments.
These experts include:
- Cardiac rehabilitation specialists — help you recover from a heart event, such as a heart attack or heart surgery
- Electrophysiologists — specialize in diagnosing and treating problems with your heart’s electrical activity
- Interventional cardiologists — focus on treating heart problems with catheter-based treatments
- Thoracic and cardiac surgeons — treat heart problems with surgery
Advance practice providers, such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants may take part in your care as well.
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.