Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
Fri: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Food Sensitivity Package $299!
Bloating, abdominal pain and IBS symptoms are common issues many people experience. A major contributing factor to these symptoms may be food. Discovering and eliminating one’s food sensitivities may alleviate those annoying stomach problems. Food sensitivities can also be linked to joint pain, skin issues brain fog, fatigue and weight gain.
Food Sensitivity Package $299 Includes:
- Blood draw for food sensitivity panel
- Lab processing fee
- Follow up visit to review results and recommendations
- Offer valid July 1 through September 30, 2019
- Request your appointment today by calling 949-242-6906 or completing the form
Located just 15 minutes from Mission Hospital, the Mission Wellness Corner offers a comprehensive range of naturopathic programs, services, and expertise designed to help patients achieve an optimum level of health and wellness.
At our Wellness Corner, we work to care for each patient in body, mind and spirit. Equipped with a holistic approach to care, our caregivers personalize your care plan with natural therapies designed to help you achieve optimal vitality. We offer lifestyle services to help our Rancho Mission Viejo and south Orange County community attain healthy habits under a recommended plan for Nutrition, Exercise, Stress and Sleep. This type of care provides an innovative complement to our hospital’s medical care, and includes:
- Safe, clinically appropriate and cost-effective non-pharmaceutical strategies to help you achieve more physical, emotional and spiritual balance. The result is increased energy, more focus and stronger connections with the events and people around you.
- Individual counseling sessions to create practical meal plans that support health needs.
- Assessment, goal setting and fitness prescription.
- Relaxation and stress management techniques.
Rest and Recovery
- Counseling on helpful methods for better quality sleep.
- Under the guidance of a provider, navigating though current natural supplements.
- Utilizing acupuncture treatments to balance “Qi.”
- Environmental toxicity
- Healthy snacks/meals and other retail products that complement the program and services
Mission Hospital will once again expand its services in the Rancho Mission Viejo community with a new multi-specialty health center in Esencia, slated to open in 2019.