Community Partnerships (CP) is a division that aligns the influence of Providence to create stronger communities, raise awareness, and illuminate a pathway that inspires all to serve. Through partnerships we can improve the health of our nation and achieve our goal of Health for a Better World.
How We Advance Our Purpose
We extend our reach through external relationships and partnerships to address our communities' needs.
We engage our caregivers to build deeper connections to our communities through service.
We leverage our influence to invest in mutually reinforcing strategies that transform the health and well-being of our communities.
There are a number of ways to become involved with the work of Providence's Community Partnership division. Together we make the greatest impact toward transforming health care for the next generation and beyond.
- Give a gift - No matter how big or small, your gift means everything to those we serve. To make a donation, please visit us here.
- Read our blog
- Check out our annual report
- Become a student - Learn more about the University of Providence and Providence High School with discounts available for Providence caregivers and dependents.
- Contact us
- Justin Crowe, senior vice president, Community Partnerships
- Mary Kate Eaton, executive director, Education Programs and Partnerships and chief of staff
- Debbie Gibson, COO, Integrated Investments
- Brittn Grey, executive director, Global and Domestic Immersion programs
- Megan McAninch Jones, executive director, Community Investment strategy and evaluation
- Scott McLarty, head of school, Providence High School
- Gabriela Robles, chief executive, St. Joseph Community Partnership Fund
- Meredith Sciarrio, AVP, strategy and operations, Community Partnerships