Community Partnerships (CP) is a division that aligns the influence of Providence to create stronger communities, raise awareness, and illuminate a pathway that inspires all to serve. Through partnerships we can improve the health of our nation and achieve our goal of Health for a Better World.
How We Advance Our Purpose
There are a number of ways to become involved with the work of Providence's Community Partnership division. Together we make the greatest impact toward transforming health care for the next generation and beyond.
- Give a gift - No matter how big or small, your gift means everything to those we serve. To make a donation, please visit us here.
- Read our blog
- Check out our annual report
- Become a student - Learn more about the University of Providence and Providence High School with discounts available for Providence caregivers and dependents.
- Contact us
- Justin Crowe, senior vice president, Community Partnerships
- Mary Kate Eaton, executive director, Education Programs and Partnerships and chief of staff
- Debbie Gibson, COO, Integrated Investments
- Brittn Grey, executive director, Global and Domestic Immersion programs
- Megan McAninch Jones, executive director, Community Investment strategy and evaluation
- Scott McLarty, head of school, Providence High School
- Gabriela Robles, chief executive, St. Joseph Community Partnership Fund
- Meredith Sciarrio, AVP, strategy and operations, Community Partnerships