Caring with Compassion Across Oregon
Providence in Oregon is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health services, and affiliated health services. We strive to give those we serve exceptional, compassionate health care that provides peace of mind. At Providence, it's not just health care, it's how we care™.
Quality Health Care for All
We believe health care is a basic human right. We’re here to serve the evolving needs of the communities we serve and make excellent health care available to all. We work collaboratively to develop patient-centered practices that help make lifelong quality care accessible and affordable.
Hospitals across Oregon
Providence hospitals have been recognized for excellence by such groups as American Nurses Credentialing Center, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association, National Cancer Institute and Portland Business Journal.
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, Hood River, OR
- Providence Medford Medical Center, Medford, OR
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital, Milwaukie, OR
- Providence Newberg Medical Center, Newberg, OR
- Providence Portland Medical Center, Portland, OR
- Providence Seaside Hospital, Seaside, OR
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, Portland, OR
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center, Oregon City, OR
Providence Medical Group – Oregon
With more than 90 clinics and more than 600 employed physicians in Oregon, Providence Medical Group offers primary and specialty care to adults and children. Our patient-centered medical home clinics have received Oregon’s highest, Tier 3, recognition for excellence.
Providence Health Plan
Providence Health Plan offers a cohesive approach to member and patient care with insurance options for commercial and self-funded groups, people eligible for Medicare or Medicaid, and other individuals and families.