Senior Support Services
Mission Hospital offers a wide variety of inpatient, outpatient, home care and community services for seniors.
Senior transportation services
Through a partnership with Age Well Senior Services, Mission Hospital provides free non-emergency transportation to seniors receiving services at Mission Hospital. Through the senior transportation program, nearly 3,000 rides are provided each year to both Mission Hospital campuses. Participant and service criteria are:
- Must be at least 60 years of age
- Must reside within the cities of Aliso Viejo, Capistrano Beach, Dana Point, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano
- All participants must register by phone prior to utilizing this service
- Transportation will be provided to and from Mission Hospital, as well as between hospital campuses
- Rides must be scheduled at least 24 hours prior to medical appointment
- Transportation is provided on a first come first serve basis
- Care attendant may ride with participant
- Not for discharged patients or patients under anesthesia
- Transportation hours are Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. and is not available on major holidays.
- Call 949-855-9766 to schedule a ride.
Center for Rehab/Sports/Wellness
The Center for Rehab/Sports/Wellness offers many outreach programs of interest to seniors. Please call 949-364-7755 for more information about the Rehabilitation Program at Mission Hospital.
We understand how overwhelming Medicare can be. We know that you're flooded with information, which can make it difficult to know what to do and when to do it. Whether you're just turning 65, have been on Medicare for some time, or have Medi-Cal and Medicare, we can help. Learn about our no-cost Medicare meetings to help you learn everything you need to know.