Providence ExpressCare Virtual for Intel Employees
See a Providence Provider Right Away, from Anywhere
With Providence ExpressCare Virtual, seeing a health care provider has never been easier. Using a computer, smartphone or tablet, you can have a secure virtual visit with a Providence provider without having to take time off work or leave the house.
- Available 7 days a week from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (Pacific time)
- Diagnosis, treatment and prescription available, if needed
- Secure and confidential just like a traditional visit to a doctor’s office
As an Intel employee, your Connected Care Plan covers part of your virtual visit (regularly $79 per visit).
Intel Connected Care HDHP
- You will not be charged at the time of your visit.
- Providence will submit a claim to your insurance. Your deductible and coinsurance will be applied.
- You'll receive a bill for your share of the cost.
- Pay with your Health Savings Account.
Intel Connected Care Primary Care Plus
- Pay $10 copay (payable by credit card) at time of visit.
- A claim will be submitted to your insurance.
- You may be eligible to receive a reimbursement on your copay, if you’ve met your out-of-pocket maximum.