Take Care of Your Health
Providence is pleased to provide health resources that fit with your life. From a dedicated Connected Care team to secure online tools and easy ways to connect with a Providence provider, take advantage of all the resources that can help you meet your health goals.
- Your Connected Care Team is available to help you meet your health goals. Email or call us at 503-216-1646.
- Customer Service for Intel members available to answer questions about your care and benefits. Call us at 503-574-5100 or 855-210-1590.
- Where to go when you need care: download the flyer to determine the right care at the right time.
- Patient-centered medical home: providing primary care from a physician and care team of health professionals dedicated to keeping you healthy and caring for you when you’re sick.
- Providence ExpressCare Virtual: bringing you convenient access to secure video visits from your computer, smartphone or tablet. No appointment needed.
- Mountain View Medical Center: a family practice providing comprehensive care, advanced capabilities, uncommon commitment and convenience.
- Diabetes Prevention Program is an evidence-based, nationally recognized in-person program to help promote and maintain weight loss, prevent type 2 diabetes and improve your overall health. See if you're eligible for the program. Averigua si eres elegible (in Spanish).
- MyChart: a secure web and smartphone application to email your doctor and care team, view your medical record, access lab results, request prescription refills and schedule appointments.
- myProvidence: an online health management website where you can access your benefit summary and member handbook, estimate costs for treatments, pay bills online, track important health information (such as exercise, diet and health numbers).
- Circle pregnancy and parenting app: Find articles, checklists, pregnancy and newborn trackers and discounts on local services. Download the flier.