Providence Spine Institute - Southern Oregon
Providence Spine Institute-Southern Oregon offers a comprehensive range of services designed to decrease pain and suffering, return patients to their maximum level of functioning, and help restore their quality of life. The goal is always relief from back pain using the most conservative approach possible.
Our spine specialists will work with you, your primary care provider, physiatrists and a physical therapy team to create a personalized treatment plan based on your condition and goals. Together, we’ll help you manage your symptoms so you can get back to doing what you love.
If surgery is recommended, our spine surgeons offer the latest diagnostic technology and minimally-invasive surgical techniques, which may yield shorter recovery times, less pain and better long-term results.
Our team-oriented care model includes:
- Herniated discs
- Sciatica and radiculopathy (nerve pain, pinched nerve)
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)
- Spinal curvature (Scoliosis/Kyphosis/Deformities)
- Spondylosis (spine pain, such as degenerative disc disease, bone spur, spinal osteoarthritis)
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint pain
- Spinal arthritis
- Spondylolisthesis (disk degeneration, slipped vertebra)
- Myelopathy (spinal cord dysfunction due to neck compression)
- Spinal cord compression and spine fractures
- Cauda equina and spinal tumors
- Physical and rehabilitation therapy
- Evaluation and management by a Physical Rehabilitation Medicine specialist (physiatrist). A physiatrist focuses on identifying the source of pain and will create individualized treatment plans to make it easier to do your daily activities.
- Pain relieving injections
- Pain specialists
Our surgical partners focus on treating spine conditions using the most minimally invasive procedures appropriate for each patient. Our surgical partners utilize the most advanced surgical suites in the region featuring state-of-the-art O-Arm® imaging and stealth navigation imaging. The O-Arm and stealth imaging provide multidimensional images in real time allowing the surgeon to make adjustments at the time of surgery, thus improving accuracy and patient outcomes.
Our spine surgeons are trained to perform the latest spine procedures:
- Discectomy (including microdiscectomy)
- Spinal decompression
- Spinal fusion
- Spinal reconstructive surgery
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Infusion (LLIF), offers a safe and effective alternative to traditional posterior only spine surgery. LLIF techniques take advantage of a natural corridor to the vertebrae and access the spine through the patient's side using small incisions. This approach helps to restore spinal alignment effectively and may result in quicker recovery times.
Call 855-396-6251 today for an evaluation appointment and referral to one of our expert providers for treatment.
Providence Brain and Spine Institute of Oregon
The Providence Brain and Spine Institute is a comprehensive, integrated center of excellence that treats all conditions of the brain and spine. We are the leading provider of neurological care in Oregon committed to making a positive difference in every life we touch. Our patients are at the center of everything we do. See a complete list of conditions we treat and learn more about the care we offer.