Free parking is provided at all hours. Two parking garages are located in front of the hospital and a small lot is adjacent to the Emergency Department. Disabled parking is available in all these parking areas. Please do not park on the road servicing the hospital’s three entrances. This area is designated for loading and unloading patients and visitors.
An RV parking area is located next to the East parking structure, accessed from the East entrance. There is no charge to park, however, you must obtain a parking permit from the main information desk and display it visibly in the vehicle. Electrical and water hook-ups are provided; waste disposal is not available.
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center offers comfortable and affordable accommodations for the families of patients at the Travis Cross Guest Housing Center just across the street from the hospital.
Call 503-216-1575 for more information and reservations.
Providence Guest Services recommends neighboring hotels that meet our standards, offering:
- Knowledgeable hotel staff
- Clean, attractive facilities
- Discounted rates for patients and their families
- Convenient locations (within three miles or five minutes of our hospitals)
- Complimentary transportation to our hospitals or easy access to public transportation to our hospitals
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
Homewood Suites by Hilton
15525 NW Gateway Court
Beaverton, OR 97006
Embassy Suites Hotel
9000 SW Washington Square Road
Double Tree by Hilton
15402 NW Cornell Road
Beaverton, OR 97225