Use this form for non-urgent, non-medical questions or comments. Messages should not contain personal health information. Call 911 if you have a life-threatening emergency.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to your local emergency room.
- Providence Holy Cross Hospital Operator: 818-365-8051
- Prenatal Education: 818-847-4143
- Blood Donor Center: 800-469-9555
- Emergency Department: 818-496-4540
- Human Resources: 818-496-4580
- Maternity: 818-496-4505
- Medical Records: 818-847-3801
- Medical Staff Office: 818-496-4430
- News and Communications: 818-496-4577
- Patient Relations: 818-496-4792
- Referral Center: 844-510-4325
- Admitting: 818-496-4615
- Billing: 866-747-2455
For physicians: direct admission
The Patient Placement Center (PPC) at Providence Holy Cross Medical Center will provide immediate access to admit a patient to our hospital. The PPC is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. With one phone call, you will be assisted in arranging admissions and transfers of your patients to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center.
Patient care and safety
We know you come to Providence because you trust the care we provide. We want you to know our mission for your good health and safety is a top priority. Joint Commission standards deal with organizational quality of care issues and patient safety and the safety of the environment in which care is provided. Any individual believing that he or she has concerns regarding patient safety or quality of care concerns at Providence Health & Services that the hospital has not addressed appropriately may contact The Joint Commission.
If your issue remains unresolved, you have the right to:
- Contact the Joint Commission Office:
- Submit a concern online at www.jointcommission.org and click on “Report a Safety Event”
- Fax to: (630) 792-5636
- Mail to: The Joint Commission Office of Quality and Patient Safety, One Renaissance Blvd, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Contact the California Dept of Public Health (CDPH)
- Mail to: 3400 Aerojet Ave, Suite 323, El Monte, CA 91731
- Phone: (800) 228-1019
- Fax: (626) 927-9293
When submitting a complaint to the Joint Commission about an accredited organization, you may either provide your name and contact information or submit your complaint anonymously. Providing your name and contact information enables the Joint Commission to inform you about the actions taken in response to your complaint, and also to contact you should additional information be needed. It is the Joint Commission's policy to treat your name as confidential information and not to disclose it to any other party. However, it may be necessary to share the complaint with Providence Health & Services in the course of a complaint investigation.
Joint Commission policy forbids an accredited organization from taking retaliatory actions against employees for having reported a patient safety or quality of care concern to the Joint Commission.
Please note: The Joint Commission does not address individual billing issues and payment disputes. It also does not have jurisdiction in labor relations issues or the individual clinical management of a patient.