At Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, back support means more than performing procedures. It means connecting you with a team of supportive experts—from pain specialists, exercise therapists and rehabilitation specialists to neurologic and orthopedic surgeons—who understand the impact that back problems have on your day-to-day life.
Our team works closely with you, your family and your other health care providers to carefully evaluate what’s causing your pain and to provide the most effective treatments for you. Each member of our team shares a common goal of returning you to good health—because back support means more here.
Our back and neck experts provide experienced diagnostic services, preventive care, non-surgical therapies and surgical treatments for a wide range of spinal conditions, including:
- Degenerative disk disease
- Herniated disks
- Low-back pain
- Myelopathy (spinal cord problems due to compression in the neck)
- Osteoporosis and related spinal fractures
- Radiculopathy (pinched nerves)
- Spinal compression
- Spinal curvature (scoliosis, kyphosis, deformities)
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)
- Spondylolisthesis (slipped vertebra)
- Non-narcotic medications
- Pain-relieving injections
- Physical and rehabilitation medicine (physiatry)
- Physical therapy
- Artificial disk surgery
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Spinal decompression
- Spinal fusion
- Spinal reconstructive surgery
Schedule an appointment
Call 844-458-7768 or complete our online form to request an appointment with our expert spine care team.
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Tips for Managing Back or Neck Pain
Neck and back pain can keep you from doing what you love. Learn how to manage your pain, and what treatment options are available.