Both Mission Hospital campuses offer a cafeteria for visitors. For health and safety reasons, patients are not asked not to utilize the cafeteria. The doctor will prescribe a special diet for your loved one to ensure proper dietary needs are met. Please do not purchase food from the cafeteria for your loved one as it may not be on the special diet. Please check with your loved one’s nurse to assure food brought in from outside the hospital is on their special diet.
The Garden Cafe is located on the basement level of Tower 1
- The Garden Cafe features hot entree items, grill selections, custom made-to-order sandwiches, fresh salad and soups and many other items.
- The cafe is open Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 3:30 a.m. and on the weekends, 7 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- A variety of items are available 24/7 in the vending machine room located next to the dining area in the Garden Cafe.
- Vending machines are also available near the Emergency Department and on the 2nd and 4th floors of Tower 1, and outside the Pavilion North Entrance.
Both Providence Mission Hospital campuses have onsite gift shops with a variety of items including floral and plant arrangements, balloons, stuffed animals, baby gifts, stationary, greeting cards, spiritual gifts and more.
The gift shop at our Mission Viejo campus is in Tower 1 Lobby and is open:
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: hours vary
The gift shop at our Laguna Beach campus is in our main Lobby and is open:
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Don't have time to stop by the hospital gift shop? With just a call, we can help you select the perfect gift. Choose from a variety of beautiful items that will express your most sincere wishes.
- To place a direct order for any item at our Mission Viejo campus, please call 949-364-4728 during regular business hours
- To place a direct order for any item at our Laguna Beach campus, please call 949-499-1311, ext. 7172 during regular business hours
As a values-based organization, we strongly believe that healthy living stretches beyond the physical. For this reason, our spiritual care team is composed of an interfaith team with chaplains who are there to provide for the spiritual, religious, emotional and ethical needs of our patients.
Wireless Internet Access
In order to better serve patients and visitors, we are offering free wireless internet access on our Mission Viejo campus. Wireless internet access is available throughout the hospital, such as the lobby, waiting areas, and patient rooms. Step-by-step instructions for Windows and Macintosh operating systems are available at Tower 1 and Tower 2 information desks.