Providence St. Luke's Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation is a comprehensive, medically monitored exercise and education program, emphasizing disease prevention and management, education, behavior modification and support.
We offer our patients peace of mind in knowing that their heart is in capable, caring hands with our multidisciplinary Team. St. Luke's is proud to be one of the nation’s programs certified by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).
St. Luke's Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is implemented for patients with:
- Heart attack within the last 12 months
- Coronary artery bypass surgery (CABS)
- Stable angina pectoralis
- Heart valve repairs or replacements
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty/stents
- Heart or lung transplants
- Heart failure
- Symptomatic peripheral artery disease (PAD)