Patients and Visitors
Whether you’re with us for day surgery or if you’re recovering from a major illness, we’re committed to making your stay as comfortable, safe and pleasant as possible.
We provide a variety of services and amenities for patients and visitors:
- The Café at Providence, located on level 2, is open from 6:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Our chapel, located on level 2, is available for visitors of all faiths
- Support groups and classes
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please call 509-897-3320 for more information.
The gift shop, located near the elevators on Level 2, features jewelry, greeting cards, stamps, fresh flowers, candy, baby items holiday items, toiletries and more.
Please check with the nurse before giving any patient food or beverage items. Some food and drink can be detrimental to recovery or could interact with medications. Fresh flowers are not permitted in the intensive care unit.
- We have a wonderful selection of four-piece clothing packages for boys and girls and an array of plush animals, including options for infants.
- Live plants and cut flowers are available. For patients in intensive care, we have a lovely selection of artificial plants and floral arrangements or a beautiful selection of acrylic crystal ornaments.
- A wide assortment of Mylar balloons are available for all occasions, including new babies, get well, birthday and more.
Providence St. Mary Medical Center is devoted to total patient care – physical, emotional and spiritual. Our chaplaincy staff includes Catholic and protestant chaplains, specially trained for hospital ministry. We’re here for you, regardless of your religious preference or spiritual need.
If you’d like a chaplain to stop by your room, dial 0 on your hospital phone, or ask a staff member to call for you.
Your spiritual advisor, priest, minister or rabbi is always welcome to visit you at Providence St. Mary Medical Center.
Our chapel is located on Level Two near the Poplar Street entrance. Visitors of all faiths are welcome for worship services, prayer or quiet meditation.