Care Connect South Central HUB
Care Connect Washington is a care coordination program for households in quarantine or isolation due to COVID-19. Coordinators can assist households with grocery delivery, care and personal items, connection to medical and social services, and financial assistance for household utilities.
Care Connect WA is offered through the Department of Health, with Providence St. Mary serving as the HUB for Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, Kittitas, Walla Walla, and Yakima counties.
Households are eligible for Care Connect services if a member of the household has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks.
Households can request services by calling the DOH COVID hotline - 1-800-525-0127
- Benton-Franklin Health District - 509-460-4200
- Community Health of Central Washington - 509-452-4520
- Kittitas Valley Health Network - 509-933-7544
- Southeast Washington Alliance for Health - 509-596-1126
- Yakima Neighborhood Health Services - 509-454-4143
- Walla Walla County Department of Health - 509-524-2647
- Washington State Department of Health Care Connect
- COVID-19 Treatments
- What to Do if You Are Sick
- Care Connect Flyer (English)
- Care Connect Flyer (Spanish)
For Care Connect questions, contact: