Room rates (per night)
Single room with one twin bed, 1/2 bath, phone and cable TV
Small double room with two twin beds, full bath, phone and cable TV
Large double room with two queen beds, full bath, phone and cable TV
Recreational vehicle sites: hook-ups for water, electric and sewer
Advanced requests for rooms are gladly taken by calling the Sunshine House office at 360-493-7900. Your reservation will be confirmed by telephone or email 24 hours in advance of your scheduled stay.
To help offset ongoing operations costs, guests pay nominal room and RV charges. Payments can be made in cash, by check, or with VISA, MasterCard or Discover. Financial assistance is available as needed.
- The kitchen facilities at Sunshine House include utensils, cookware and dishes. If you prefer, meals are available in the cafeteria located on the second floor of the hospital.
- Free parking is available adjacent to Sunshine House.
- Escort service is provided by the security department to and from Sunshine House to most Providence St. Peter Hospital facilities.
- Sunshine House is a lodging facility only. Nursing and personal care services are not available. Guests must be able to meet all their own hygiene and meal needs or be accompanied by someone who can assist them at all times.
Thanks to the support of generous friends and volunteers, Sunshine House has been able to serve more than 50,000 guests. We always welcome donations. These funds support and maintain our facilities and help subsidize lodging for guests in financial need. A monetary gift isn't the only way to support Sunshine House. We also have a "wish list" of needed items.
- Notepads and pens for guest rooms
- Phone cards for guests
- Gift certificates to local grocery stores or restaurants for guests
- Videos, books, magazines
- Story-tellers, musicians or other entertainment for guests
We appreciate your support!