At Providence Olympia Vascular Surgery, our specialists will help you understand exactly what’s causing your symptoms. We offer advanced procedures to treat vascular disease and help you live safely – and pain free.
Our surgeons are highly skilled in the treatment of veins and arteries. In some cases, you can be treated with medication or rest and monitored during regularly scheduled checkups.
Other conditions may require surgery or a procedure, such as cleaning the plaque from a blocked artery, using a stent to reinforce a weak spot in an artery or treating a varicose vein with a laser light.
At Providence Vascular Surgery, we treat many conditions, including:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Blocked arteries
- Carotid artery disease
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Lung cancer and other lung conditions
- Peripheral artery disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Pulmonary embolism
- Spider veins
- Varicose veins
Treatments we provide include:
- Varicose and spider vein treatment
- Laser treatment
- Vascular surgery
- Endovascular stent
- Peripheral vascular angioplasty
- Video-assisted thoracic surgery