Continuing Medical Education
Providence Southwest Washington
Providence Southwest Washington (PSW) is accredited by the Washington State Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. PSW is comprised of Providence St. Peter Hospital (Olympia), Providence Centralia Hospital, and Providence Medical Group clinics in Thurston, Lewis, Mason, and Grays Harbor counties.
The goals of the CME program are to improve physician competence and performance, and patients’ outcomes. Competencies include patient care, medical knowledge, practice-based learning and improvement, interpersonal and communication skills, professionalism, and systems-based practice.
- Washington State Continuing Medical Education Requirement - WAC246-919-460 Categories of creditable continuing medical activities – Includes re-licensure requirements
- Washington State Medical Association - Resources for accredited organizations*
- Accreditation Council for CME
- Library Services - Providence
- Links to other Washington state organizations accredited to provide CME
*Note: In the world of accredited CME, the word “provider” refers to an organization that provides accredited CME.
Access your CME transcript
If you have any questions, please call or e-mail the CME Office.
Tumor Board Case Submission
NOTICE: Submissions must be made at least 48 hours prior to desired conference date. Submissions received after the 48 hour cut off will be placed in the next available conference date.
View Tumor Board Agendas (Providence network login required)