The Accounts Payable team manages the invoice payment functions for the organization. We value strong relationships with suppliers. Using a standardized and streamlined invoice process will result in prompt payment and better customer service.
Suppliers will be asked to complete required payment information within Supplier Gateway. New suppliers will be invited to participate in the Supplier Gateway process by Providence caregivers.
Billing Real Estate Strategy & Operations (RESO) (Construction)
RESO Construction has their own unique billing workflow. Learn more about billing tied to RESO and construction projects.
The preferred billing method is EDI. However, if an EDI account has not been established an email may be submitted by performing these steps:
- Caregiver Email must be clearly added to the top of the invoice without any additional characters. Email should be typed, not handwritten.
- Submit one invoice per attachment in PDF format only and include a caregiver email or purchase order number on the invoice.
- No password protected emails or files will be ingested for payment
- Encrypted emails will not be ingested for payment unless TLS encryption has been setup
- Only PDF attachments are imported; email text is not imported
- For example, messages in the body of emails sent to the addresses below are not read. A caregiver email must be on the PDF copy of the invoice.
- Providence and St. Joseph invoices should be sent to the following email address:
- Hobbs / Healsburg invoices should be sent to the following email address: