Delivery and Freight
Freight Management Program
Providence’s family of organizations is contracted with Cardinal Health OptiFreight® Logistics to manage our shipping & freight program. Our decision to partner with OptiFreight® Logistics based in part on rate reduction, mode optimization, and additional value-added services.
If the Providence Family of Organizations is CONTRACTUALLY obligated to pay for shipping, supplier will ship all goods per the carrier instructions listed on the PO, otherwise please continue to use your current method of shipping.
- Small Parcels- If shipping charges CONTRACTUALLY apply, ship via 3rd party by using the OptiFreight FedEx account # listed on the specific PO. Insert the PO # in recipient 2nd address field.
- Large Freight- If combined shipping weight exceeds 150 pounds, call 888-457-5851 for carrier instructions prior to shipping. Insert the PO # in recipient 2nd address field.
- All shipments shall be FOB Final Destination.
- Providence Health assumes no liability for material(s) delivered without a PO #.
- Confirmation of order, pricing, and availability must be sent to the appropriate confirmation e-mail box.
- Items received without a PO # may be returned at the vendor’s expense.
- Items must be shipped to Shipping/Receiving at the address on the PO and include a packing slip.
- All hazardous materials must be shipped with a SDSs (Safety Data Sheets).
- Invoices must follow the accounts payable requirements. Missing information can result in an invoice rejection or delayed payment.
- If applicable, subject to the requirements set forth in EO 11246, EO 13496, Rehab Act of 1973, and VEVRAA and are incorporated by reference.
- Taxes displayed on the purchase order or an estimate, the actual tax determination will be based on the invoice submitted.
OptiFreight® Logistics is working on our behalf and at our direction. Please provide OptiFreight® Logistics with complete access to our shipping information including, but not limited to, purchase order #, account #, invoice #, shipping and handling fee information.
For questions regarding Providence’s Freight Management Program, please contact the Freight Optimization Program Manager Tanya Goodier or the OptiFreight® Logistics Vendor Relations team at 877-852-9646.