Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Friends and family members are welcome to visit patients during their stay at Providence hospitals and medical centers.
Providence Portland, Providence St. Vincent and Providence Medford medical centers offer on-campus or nearby housing for long-term out-of-town patients and guests.
Providence Guest Services
The friendly staff of Providence Guest Services can help arrange guest housing or make hotel reservations for out-of-town patients and visitors, give directions and transportation advice, and recommend a local restaurant for a good breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack.
These services are available at at Providence Portland and St. Vincent medical center.
Providence Portland: 844-971-7768
- Providence Guest House (Near Providence Portland Medical Center)
- East Portland neighboring hotels
- Travis & Beverly Cross Guest Housing Center (Near Providence St. Vincent Medical Center)
- West Portland neighboring hotels
- Providence House (Near Providence Medford Medical Center)
- RV spaces with electrical hookups are available at Providence St. Vincent and Medford Medical Centers
All recommended neighboring hotels meet our standards for the following:
- Knowledgeable hotel staff
- Clean, attractive facilities
- Discounted rates for patients and their families
- Convenient locations (within three miles or five minutes of our hospitals)
- Complimentary transportation to our hospitals or easy access to public transportation to our hospitals
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms