Providence St. Vincent Rehab
Mon - Fri: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
We offer the following services at our clinic:
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Hand therapy
- Neurological conditions
- Occupational therapy
- Pelvic health
- Persistent pain
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Sports therapy
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Multiple trauma
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebrovascular accidents
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Muscular dystrophy
- Orthopedic conditions and disorders
In order to make the most of your sessions, we ask that you wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Exercise clothing, such as sweats, T-shirts and shorts, is most appropriate.
Because you are the primary focus of our care, your active participation is essential to a successful rehabilitation program. The following guidelines are highly recommended to enhance the achievement of your goals.
- Follow through with any prescribed home exercise programs.
- Report any significant changes in symptoms, medications and function.
- Keep all scheduled appointments.
- Arrive on time to all appointments to provide maximum time with your therapist.