Vaccines for Children (San Fernando Valley)
The San Fernando Valley’s Vaccine For Children serves San Fernando Valley families by providing childhood immunizations free of charge. Services are provided most Tuesdays-Fridays between 9am and 3pm and periodically on weekends. The “van” can be found visiting local schools and community sites on a rotating basis.
To make an appointment please call 818-847-3860.
IMMUNIZATIONS OFFERED FOR CHILDREN AGES 2-18
- Childhood immunizations include TDaP/Tetanus, Varicella, MMR, Polio, Hepatitis A & B, HPV, Meningococcal, Pneumococcal, HiB
- Influenza (Flu) – offered seasonally
- COVID-19 (5 years and up)
- Primary doses and boosters
We will provide you with an updated copy of your immunization record at the end of the visit.
Your child is eligible for free vaccines if he/she is in at least one of these categories:
- Has Medi-Cal
- Is American Indian or Alaska Native
- Is receiving a vaccine not covered by insurance
- A parent or legal guardian (with documentation) must be present for children’s immunizations.
- Please bring a copy of your child’s immunization record (in English preferred). Foreign record translation is provided at the discretion of clinic staff. Resources will be provided to those for whom in-house translation cannot be provided.
In addition to vaccines, our knowledgeable, bilingual team can provide low-cost medical clinic information, and other social support services resources such as Medi-Cal, Covered CA, and CalFresh enrollments.