St. Joseph Hospital, Orange
1100 W Stewart Dr
Orange, CA 92868
Use this form for non-urgent, non-medical questions or comments. Messages should not contain personal health information. Call 911 if you have a life-threatening emergency.
We are not able to address questions regarding billing through this form. Please contact the billing department directly by calling 800-378-4189 weekdays, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
The Marketing and Communications Department welcomes inquiries from local, regional and national media looking for sources on all health-related topics. Members of the media should call the Marketing and Communications Department with any of the following requests:
- Interview with an expert spokesperson for medical/health news
- Request to videotape or shoot still photography within the hospital
- Seeking information about a news release or event at the hospital
- A member of the Marketing and Communications team is available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) and can be reached by calling 714-771-8075.
- After hours, please call 714-633-9111 and ask the hospital operator to page the on-call marketing and communications representative.
Public relations policy
To effectively accommodate media requests on news and events at St. Joseph Hospital, the Marketing and Communications Department established the following guidelines for reporters requesting information or interviews:
- Media must arrange all interviews and photo shoots with St. Joseph Hospital staff or patients in advance through the Marketing and Communications Department.
- To ensure confidentiality, privacy and appropriate sensitivity to patients and families, reporters, film crews, and photographers must always be accompanied by a marketing and communications representative while on the St. Joseph Hospital campus.
- Media will be met by a marketing and communications representative and escorted to the appropriate location in the hospital.
- No patient information will be released to the media without the written consent of the patient or legal representative.
- Patients who agree to be interviewed or filmed at the hospital by the media must provide written consent to Marketing and Communications.
Patient Care and Safety
At. St. Joseph Hospital, Orange, we take patient concerns seriously. If you have a concern about your care, you may contact one of our service representatives at:
714-771-8000, ext. 11000, Mon. - Fri: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Messages may be left at this number at any time. Return calls or visits from the Service Representatives will be made by the next working day (Mon. - Fri.). If you have an immediate need, please don’t hesitate to call the hospital operator “0” and ask to speak with a supervisor.