Providence Holy Family Hospital offers a full range of medical and surgical services as well as specialty support and outpatient services in north Spokane County.
Holy Family is among the largest 25 employers in Spokane County with over 1,000 employees and more than 180 physicians representing most medical specialties. We are currently licensed for 272 beds.
We are committed to a healing ministry of Jesus in the Catholic tradition, emphasizing the values of respect, compassion, competence, collaboration, and justice. We are also dedicated to community outreach activities promoting community health through education and other neighborhood issues, projects and events.
- Elaine Couture, MBA, BSN, RN, Executive Vice President & Chief Executive Washington-Montana
- Scott O’Brien, Chief Operating Officer
- Jeff Collins, MD, Chief Medical Executive
- Helen Andrus, Chief Financial Officer
- Mark Smith, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Elizabeth DeRuyter, Chief Communication Officer
- John Kleiderer, Chief Mission Integration Officer
- Peg Currie, MA, BSN, RN, NEA-BC, Chief Operating Officer - Providence Health Care Chief Executive - Sacred Heart Medical Center, Holy Family Hospital
- Ron Rehn, Chief Administrative Officer, Mount Carmel Hospital, Dominicare & St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Michael Barsotti, MD, Physician Executive, Providence Health Care Children Services
- Dean Martz, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Providence Health Care Hospitals
- Brian Seppi, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Providence Medical Group
- Becky Nappi, Director, Mission Integration
- Russ Shear, Executive Director of Quality
- Susan Stacey, MBA, BSN, RN, Chief Nursing Officer, Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sharon Hershman, MSN, BSN, RN, Chief Operating Officer; Chief Nursing Officer, Holy Family Hospital
The Community Ministry Board of Directors oversees the Providence ministries serving Eastern Washington. Our Board Members serve with compassion, giving special attention to those who are poor and underserved in our community. Thanks to their tireless vigilance, we continue to advance new ways of improving the health and well-being of the people we serve.
- Mary Selecky, Chair
- Larry Soehren, Vice Chair
- Kevin Christie
- Jeff Clode, MD
- Daryll B. DeWald, PhD
- Rich Hadley
- Michelle Hege
- Robin Hines, MD
- Courtney Law, PhD
- Mike Moore, MD
- Mike O'Malley
- David L. Peden, SE LEED AP
- Jeff Philipps
- Mark Schemmel, MD
- Ben Small
- Jody Younker, board support
Providence Holy Family Hospital is fully approved and accredited by The Joint Commission, recognized nationally as a symbol of quality and a commitment to the highest standards of health care quality and safety.
We want your care and the service you receive to be excellent. If you have concerns about the care you receive at Holy Family, please contact our patient representative at 509-482-0111