Providence Center for Congenital Heart Disease
Thur - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Our experts get to the heart of the matter for patients of all ages with congenital heart disease throughout Washington, Idaho and Montana. Our nationally-recognized heart program has treated children and adults with congenital heart disease in the Inland Northwest for more than 30 years. We work closely with your primary care doctor to provide the best access to care for congenital heart disease.
Caring for your heart is our honor. We’re here with cutting-edge technology and compassionate care to help you create a lifetime of happy moments with healthy hearts.
With advancements in diagnosis, surgical techniques and long-term management, patients with congenital heart disease are thriving. Our program offers a wide variety of services by specially trained cardiologists.
Our medical services include:
- 3D heart modeling and printing
- An echo lab Evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and whole-person care
- Life support for children and adults with cardiac and respiratory failure
- Monitoring after surgery with remote video capabilities
- Social workers for family support
We also provide:
- Electrophysiology services, including treatment for arrhythmia, fast heart rates heart block, sinus issues and pacemakers
- Interventional services, including device closure, stenting, heart valve repair, pulmonary hypertension testing and 3D rotational angiography
- Surgical services, including surgical and hybrid surgical procedures for newborns, children, adolescents and adults
Our pediatric congenital heart disease program brings together specialists in cardiology, cardiac surgery and cardiac anesthesiology to deliver expert, personalized care for infants and children with congenital heart disease – all in one location.
Our partnership with the Providence Health Care Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals makes certain your child has access to some of the best equipment and innovative treatment options in the country.
Providence created the Providence Adult and Teen Congenital Heart (PATCH) Program for adult and teen patients in need of treatment for congenital heart defects.
PATCH provides a seamless transition from pediatric to adult medical care, including a bi-monthly support group for teens and young adults transitioning to adult care.
When moms-to-be need heart care we work closely with our maternal-fetal medicine specialists. We provide care to pregnant patients with heart disease and pregnant patients who have recently learned their child may have a heart defect.
- Health Knowledge Assessment for Parents
- Transition Readiness Assessment for Parents
- Transition Readiness Assessment for Young Adults
- Adult Congenital Heart Association
- Cove Point Foundation
- International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease
The Adult Congenital Heart Association presents free monthly webinars, covering a variety of topics of interest for Spokane Congenital Heart Disease patients.
Visit the Providence Institute for Human Caring website for a step-by-step guide to help you make shared health care decisions for the future and access a form for physician orders for life-sustainging treatment (POLST.
For non-urgent issues, please call our office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or send a MyChart message to us. If you leave a voice message, please speak slowly and be as complete as possible with your message, including call back number(s). We will return your call within 24-48 hours.
We want to be there for you when you need us most, so we offer 24/7 care for emergent issues. When in doubt, call 9-1-1, but to reach us after hours, please call our main number. Please reserve after-hours calls for urgent (cannot wait until morning) or emergent issues only.
Satellite clinic schedules and services vary; contact us for details. Appointments for our satellite clinics are scheduled through our Spokane office.
- Moses Lake
- Walla Walla
- Coeur d’Alene