Sacred Heart Medical Center offers parking at the Children's Hospital, West Tower and the Heart Institute parking garages. Parking fees range from $3 to $4 per visit. Multiple day passes are available at a discounted rate. Pay inside at parking kiosks before returning to your vehicle to save time and money.
- View larger version
- Download and print a campus map
- View facility maps
- Online map/driving directions
Valet parking costs $5 and is available at the main hospital and West Tower entrances.
At Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, we take patient concerns seriously. If you have a concern about your care, you may:
- Follow this link to contact our billing office, or to view or pay your bill online.
- Call Billing Customer Service: 1-866-747-2455
- If you need financial help paying your hospital bill, please visit our bill pay website.
- To order a birth certificate, contact the Washington State Department of Health.
- Click here to get the process started.
All media must request permission from the marketing/communication department before conducting interviews or taking photographs of staff, patients or visitors at any Providence health care facility. This includes visits for live stand-ups and b-roll on our campus.
- Media will be escorted by mar/comm staff while on campus. A consent from, signed by the patient (or his/her legal representative) must be completed and signed before the interview, filming or photography takes place.
- Call 509-474-3081, send an email or use the form below to contact the marketing/communication office.