Preparation for your experience with Providence
We welcome job shadows and student observers to Providence St. Mary Medical Center and hope you have a wonderful experience with us!
Attention: You must be 18 or above to Job Shadow or Observe.
- Dress code policy
- Isolation precautions
- Emergency code responses
- Washington State emergency code sheet
- Providence Code of Conduct
- Observers in the operating room policy
After you have reviewed the documents under "Required Reading," please review the following:
- Observation code of ethics - Print sign and return
- Code of conduct acknowledgement - Print sign and return
- Acceptable use agreement - Print, sign and return
- Value-based service standards and behaviors - Print, sign and return
- Non-employee confidentiality and nondisclosure statement - Print, sign and return
- WATCH disclosure statement - Print, sign and return
- Tuberculosis screening questionnaire - Print sign and return
Submit your paperwork via email to Shawn Mabley, Education Services, or send via mail to:
Attn: Shawn Mabley
PO Box 1477
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Once all your paperwork has been submitted and reviewed, and you have been cleared to shadow or observe at Providence St. Mary Medical Center, you will be contacted with more information on how to set up dates and times for your job shadow or observation experience.