The state’s largest hospital and a nationally recognized adult and pediatric trauma center, Providence Alaska Medical Center provides full-service, comprehensive care to all Alaskans, a role unmatched by any other in the state.
- Pregnancy - A healthier you can mean a healthier baby. When you’re pregnant, a lot of things that you do can have an effect on your baby – an effect that continues long after your baby is born.
- A new shoulder: Is it right for you? - You probably know that if you have a bum knee or hip, you can have the joint replaced. But what about that persistently painful shoulder – do you just have to live with it?
- Be a Healthy Alaskan this year - Run, walk and bike for a good cause and good health. Join Providence Alaska Medical Center in supporting these community events.
- Sleep better, starting tonight - Having trouble sleeping? Maybe it’s time for a wake-up call: You shouldn’t toss and turn and hope for the best rest.
- Keep your family safe from carbon monoxide poisoning - You can’t see it, smell it or taste it, but carbon monoxide – a gas released when fuel is burned – can be deadly.
Providence Alaska Foundation strives to promote a healthy community by raising funds for programs, projects, initiatives, and issues that address the health needs of Alaskans.
Join us in the work of finding amazing ways to touch lives. Your efforts are strengthened in partnership with Providence to maximize your reach and impact.
A simple, streamlined patient transfer is just one call away:
The Providence Alaska Medical Center Patient Transfer Center provides a centralized point of contact to coordinate all incoming referrals from providers and health care facilities.
The Transfer Center team in collaboration with patient placement will track real-time bed availability, collect patient information and facilitate all transfer requests via a 24/7 phone line.
The PAMC Patient Transfer Center aims to ease the way of referring providers and ensure patients receive the right care at the right time in the right setting.
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your hospital bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results